The European Commission has published a number of calls for proposals under the specific programmes Cooperation and Capacities of the Seventh Framework Programme
The calls address the following areas:
- Health (two calls);
- Environment (including climate change);
- Food, agriculture and fisheries, and biotechnology;
- Energy (three calls);
- Socio-economic sciences and humanities (three calls);
- Biorefinery joint call (two sections), including energy; environment (including climate change); food, agriculture and fisheries, and biotechnology;
and nanosciences, nanotechnologies, materials and new production technologies.
- Research for the benefit of SMEs (three calls);
- Activities of international cooperation (four calls);
- Science in society;
- Regions of knowledge.
To see the full details of the calls, please consult the following web address:
Note the Environment programme does not appear to include reserach topics related to contaminated land, soil or water, although a range of other soil and
water related research topics are included.